пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Produce An Outstanding Beat For Your Project











About:

If you are an artist and you're looking for beats, you are in the right place ! 



I'm an experienced music producer and I will make outstanding hip hop/trap beats for you. You will juste have to tell me what you want and relax... Because I will take care of every detail and I will make sure to meet your expectations.



You will get a mixed and mastered track in order to get a professional-sounding record, ready to be used in your project.



You dont like the end product ? You want to change the song arrangement or melody ? 

No worries, you can request multiples revisions to get the beat you truly want.



So, what are you waiting for ? Try my gig out to get an idea of my work. If the final beat don't suit you, even after all the revisions, I guarantee you will get your money back.



Take a look at my soundcloud or my website if you want to hear more of my work.



https://soundcloud.com/stellino-prod

https://bystellino.com/



If you have any questions, message me and I will answer it as soon as possible.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He contacted me through SoundCloud and suggested I use his services on fiverr so he could make a beat for me. Very responsive, competent and follows requests to a cue. I was quite satisfied with the end result!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, it was cool to work with you

:

Great professionist, very fast! 10 stars!

:

Amazing work! I couldn't believe you pulled out such a quality track in a day and everything met my expectations. Will be working with chris238 in the future for sure. Thanks again bro!

:

It was such a pleasure to work with you, thanks again !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий