среда, 15 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Project











About:

I'll write music for your project. Whether it'd be indie games, comic dubs, or indie animation shows. anything will be in my reach as long as it's within reason as described in the packages you'll get with this gig.



My music is heavily influenced by composers like Shiro Sagisu, Adrian Sical, and Akira Ifukube. So, you might see some of their influence in the project.



Sometimes, the album will include a virtual choir that has lyrics done by my good friend Scott Avery, and trust me, his lyrics do not disappoint. (Even if they are a bit morbid.)



So, if you want something that can be delivered in a speedy manner, order a gig from me! I promise that I won't disappoint.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий