пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Remix Your Song Edm Style











About:

I'm an experienced Music Producer with more than 6 years of experience and more than 200 releases and remixes. My tracks have a total of more than 1 Million Streams on Spotify and close to 1 Million Plays on Soundcloud.



I can Remix, Mix and Master a song in any of these styles: EDM, House Music, Tech House, Tropical House, Deep House, Future Bass, Trap or Pop. But I am flexible and I can produce any style that you want.



I can also compose music ideas (chord progressions and melodies), do Mixing & Mastering or create DJ Mixes.



The Basic Version includes the full length remix, mixed and mastered. You will get the .WAV file.



The Standard Version includes the full length remix, PLUS all the individual channels.



The Premium Version includes the full length remix, all the individual channels plus a custom, unique and original Cover Image for your song. I will also teach you how to release the song in all major stores (iTunes, Spotify, Amazon etc.) WITHOUT needing a label!



3 Revisions per Gig. Accepted revisions: change this sound, change this instrument, give it more bass, increase the BPM, etc. Not OK: change everything and make a new remix

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cool Job, could have been a bit more genuine but still great.

Seller's Response:

Well, you ordered the super-fast delivery option of just 3 days. I did my best for such a short period...

Seller's Response:

Would recommend!

:

Thanks! It was a pleasure to work with you and create such a nice track! :)

:

Excellent in every way! Great work! I'm looking forward to working with you more in the future! Highly recommended!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий