суббота, 11 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Beat That Suits Your Style











About:

Please Message Before Ordering ! 



I'm a 5 years old experience musician with 5.0 rating.



I will produce HQ music based on your needs !



You can either choose a beat from my catalog (non-exclusive), or order a custom beat with or without exclusive rights.



I can produce everything !





For any questions, or detailed explanation just contact me!



Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great service

Seller's Response:

Fast and quality work as always (:

Seller's Response:

Once again, Charlene is an awesome customer :) You are a talented singer !

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!!! Truly a gifted and talented producer. Would gladly recommend. Will use again!!!!!

:

Thank you too ! You are doing real rap music, I really had fun working on that beat !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий