пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Make You A Really Cool Jingle For All Purposes











About:

I'm an engineering student at Manipal, India. Music has been a huge part of my life from my childhood, and I started off training early, with vocal training in hindustani music for 5 years, and I've been playing guitar for the past 8 years. I've been producing my own music for the last two years, learning a lot from playing for various bands and helping college with their own jingles. My experience in this is what I will be bringing to the table with regards to the piece you require. Your product is going to be something that's extremely vibe-y, and the mood will be whatever you want it to be, based on what you're selling. There will be a basic backing rhythm track, and a bass line and a lead line if you'd want one. Updates regarding each track will be given at the end of each day from the order, and the drums (if required) will be programmed.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий