понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Write And Produce Realistic Midi Drums For Rock And Metal











About:

Service Description:



As an sound engineer expert with 15+ years experience I can professionally write MIDI Rock & Metal drums for your songs. Up to 4 minutes length (1 revision included), and perform the following services:



• Realistic Midi drums programming

• My own custom drums libraries (recorded at my big central studio) check samples

• EQing balance to bring the perfect sound

• Dynamic Range Enhancement

• Harmonic Saturation Processing



The final file will be delivered in high quality format, according to your specifications (wav, aif, mp3, etc) and midi as well.



When finished, I will send your song via Google drive or Mega.



Feel free to ask me anything before ordering.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dope work! 🤘

Seller's Response:

amazing guy who goes out his way to make sure everything is perfect before closing

Seller's Response:

Thanks man! Hope see ya any soon! Cheers!

Seller's Response:

Insanely well done. By no means did I request something simple... and behold ... perfection. I will be using his services again. Excellent work.

:

Thank so much man! I’m glad you liked my work, see ya soon! 🤘🏻




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий