понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Make Pro Quality Edm











About:

Pro Quality EDM



Contact before ordering.



I am a professional EDM producer (Electronic Dance Music). I have been producing original music for more than 5 years now.



I have my own style of making the genres and sub-genres which I do and I don't make a track in someone else's style. See below.



Soundcloud profile:

https://soundcloud.com/maclypse



Genres :

EDM

Future House

Big Room

Progressive House

Deep House

Tropical House



Pro Quality EDM



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy and great :)

:

Thank you!

:

great work

:

good effort in the fact that it was how it was described and delivered promptly

:

This producer is really good and highly recomended




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий