пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Hip Hop And Trap Music With Amazing Sound Design











About:

I can make Hip-Hop / Trap / EDM music for you with amazing Sound Design and Mixing Techniques.



  • BASIC: I can make a Drum sequence or provide chords to your song in 3-4 ways or make a drop melody in 2-3 ways or Lead melody to drive your song or missing elements to fill the gaps.
  • STANDARD: I can make a full instrumental for you based on your ideas and reference tracks and mix them well in the 3d spectrum.
  • PREMIUM: Everything above Including Mastering.


Please contact me before ordering. I want to tell you about everything I will do for your project before I start.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommend! Don’t hesitate to order

Seller's Response:

Very talented, very tasteful, very professional. Highly recommendable!

Seller's Response:

great job !!

:

Thanks cineleton :)

:

I am very satisfied with my results! I highly recommend this seller.....he is extremely talented and communicates well to help you get the best results. I will definitely be back again :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий