среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Write Professional Strings Arrangement For Your Project











About:

Hi!

I just love composition. I have been dedicating my whole life to give birth to ideas designed to impact people, and over all, to give a complete meaning for them. That´s Art for me: Good ideas, well expressed, and that´s why i´m here for.



If you look for an original composition of STRINGS section for your song, film, or any project, i will be glad to help you Recreating those emotions musically with precision and creativity. All styles are welcome.



Notes:

  • 5$ per 20 Seconds of music
  • Deliver is in Mp3/Wav format.

  • If you want SHEET PDF format of the arrangement add it as a GIG´s Extra.
  • If you want the Editable MUSX. format of the arrangement add it as a GIG´s Extra.
  • There are UNLIMITED revisions =)





Want to know more about my work?

Just visit my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbs_YkUMuOxaJtg5tol7oQ



If you need anything different, just let me know.

Reviews


:

Great player

:

Great player, easy to work with.

:

amazing work!

:

Jus wrote a beautiful arrangement to this hymn and I love it so much!

:

Gonzalez is hands down the best strings arranger on Fiverr. I asked him to use his best judgement and compose strings for an R&B track and what he came up with blew me away. He has a natural ear for sounds and will make sure the texture and nuances of the composition match the tracks vibe. Will be sure to use him in the future keep coming back to him. Real talented lad.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий