пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Make Intro Music For You











About:

Hi There.



Are you looking for a good intro to your videos, podcast or youtube? well you came to the right place.



Get a very short delivered in MP3, or M4a: AAC.



I have a very wide range of genres I can produce and play for you:



- Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal 
(All subgenres)

Rap, Trap Or Hip Hop

-
Jazz

- Pop

- Blues

Electro, Dubstep



And basically whatever you want.



For 5$ you get the standard license which is: you can use the intro for your videos, works and personal uses but you can't resell it or give it any comercial use.



Send me Examples of what you want to get more accuracy in what you want.



Contact me first before you order.



Reviews


:

Perfecto! Exactly what I needed. Thanks!

:

Very talented artist. Created exactly what I wanted. Fast and professional. Highly recommend!

:

Serious and good working person

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий