пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Create Or Remake Your Desired Music











About:

Thanks for checking my gig out! 


I will compose any style or music you want; ranging from Pop, Hip Hop, Trap, Afrobeat, Dancehall, R&B, and I am open to exploring new sounds/genres as well; feel free to send reference tracks.



You can send me your song idea/recording in any audio form. I will make a quality beat according to your requirements, and the beat will be open to any modification from you. I'm here to take that your raw idea and turn it to a musical arrangement in the style/reference you want.



You can contact me directly for any questions you might have.
Believe me, you won't get disappointed.


Thanks for your time once again.


Reviews


:

delivered to a high standard. very happy with the result

:

Perfect, fast delivery and the quality was beyond expectations!

:

very nice beat! thanks!

:

thanks a lot!

:

He has very nice skill. thank you so much!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий