четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Be Your Best Hiphop Pop Rnb Producer Ever











About:

I'll be your hiphop pop or RnB producer for your next hit song.



I will produce a 
custom beat only for you. 



I have over 15 years of producing beats and over 10 years as an artist.



I have worked with Mims (hip hop artist), scouted by MTV's music supervisor to have my beats on MTV and followed on twitter by Missy Elliot (hip hop female artist) due to her liking in my beats.



* Professionally Mixed and Mastered

* 100% Guaranteed Exclusive Work

* Stems

* Mastered & Unmastered Versions

* Commercial Use

* Unlimited Instruments

* Full copyrights & licenced work

* 100% Trusted Seller



If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

that's perfect, thank you

:

You're welcome it was good working with you.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий