понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Original Piano Music For Any Project











About:

Hi, my name is Eugene Kazantsev. I am professional musician, producer and composer with many years experience in both studio and performance.

  I play piano all my life and I’ll be happy to create original music for your project!  

 I will compose original piano music in any style for your project: 

·         Movie Soundtrack.

·         Background emotional piano

·         Classical piano

·         Jazz, Ragtime, 

·         Advanced Chord progressions for your EDM track.

·         Children music 



Important! Contact me to discuss your project, provide me as much information as you can:

Mood, feelings, tempo BPM,  reference music links, send me your demo video file.  

 

I’ll be happy to answer all your questions

Yours, Eugene Kazantsev 



Reviews


:

Always pleased working with him:)

:

Love this song sooo much, glad to work with him again

:

Eugene understood my needs very well, and his work is lovely. Thank you!

:

Love this song sooo much!! He's the best

:

Excellent composition again! Nailed it first time - Great work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий