суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Compose, Produce And Record Music For You











About:

I can compose, produce and record music based on your needs!

I'm highly prolific composer and producer, working with a lot of musicians and performing in bands, orchestras and as a solo artist. I produce electronic music, but I also compose classical, jazz and rock music. 

I can record for you guitar, bass, piano, double bass, synths. I can also produce electronic beats. You can hear some of my work here and decide for yourself if I'm the right producer for your music. 

Feel free to contact me to discuss your wishes before buying the gig! 

Reviews


:

Amazing work by Pavle, my second order with him for custom music needs, he is a gifted artist, will use him again

:

Pavle is an excellent composer, I got way more than I expected from this order! The track is just beautiful with the atmosphere I was looking for. I highly recommend his service!

:

Thanks again! Great work!

:

Thanks again! Great working with you!

:

very nice and friendly guy. will definitely use him again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий