четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Make Every Dancehall Track You Want











About:

Hello, 

In this gig i will make for you the latest trends of dancehall music. Its called premium lease because you own full rights of the beat,ghost production.Everything mixed and mastered including the trackout.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another exceptional delivery by this seller . My projects are brighter with his work . I will continue to recommend and order .

Seller's Response:

This seller continues impress with great deliveries . I will definitely order again and would recommend without hesitation.

:

Another fantastic delivery. I'm truly impressed and will continue to order. Amazing!

:

Thank you for everything

:

The end result is beyond anything that I could imagine . Seller is an expert at what he does. I will order again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий