четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Turn Any Sample Into A Rap Beat











About:

Create a Beat from any style or sample for you. R&B Boom Bap Trap Original Or Sample Based and when i say sample .. I mean ANY SAMPLE Be it TV,Movies, Music, Video games  or any other sound you would like. I have the ability to find the key of any sample one offers. I love a challenge so if you would like to, try me. I am always willing and able to provide the services needed for your project.                    PLEASE Inbox me for custom offers



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

excellent producer i will be recommending hardriveshawty to my friends

:

The beat was way better than I expected! and I definitely gave a challenge

:

Very good and quick! Also got stems! Thank you

:

quick to respond seller and very effective good job




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий