пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Remake Instrumental Of Any Song On Fl Studio Msg Me Before











About:

Have you ever searched for a song to sing along to and you can't find anything on the web?



Well, this is your lucky day because i can make you an instrumental remake of your favorite band/song, for personal use in no time. 



I deliver a high quality sound and a very professional result.



Please CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER! I need to check first if i'm able to work on your track, since there's some genres or songs i can't do.



I reserve my rights to CANCEL and refund any order that does not meet the desired requirements (such as contacting me first).



  • $10.00 Gig - up to 0:59 Min. (120 secs)
  • $20.00 Gig - 1 Min. to 2:59 Min. (180 secs)
  • $30.00 Gig - 3 Min. to 5 Min. (300 secs)


IMPORTANT: Instrumentals can be as professional as any song, but don't expect a clone of the original song. For obvious reasons (producing tools, studios, equalization, mixing / mastering) the final result is as close as the original but is not the same song. I also deliver a basic master. I'm not a mastering engineer.



Remakes are made with digital instruments.



Here's my soundcloud profile



https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-garavito-1

Reviews


:

One of your best works ever <3 I love the Power of the track! I can't wait to record the track!

:

Second time I ordered, his remakes are On Point even instrument wise can never get a replica but this is The closest I have ever heared, Probably only people with a Trained Ear and beyond can recognize the differences.

:

This time the song was pretty difficult as I think and Jonathan managed to remake it perfectly! Thank you so much

:

Thank you sir

:

perfect! there is nothing i would change. very good instrumental




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий