пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Make Beats Or Instrumental Or Music That Serves Your Purpose











About:

 Hello! I go by the name KayKayLowkey.

''Since I'm new on Fiverr, I'm currently offering my gig, a 50% off on any purchases until  25th Oct 2019

Style or genre in my area of expertise:-

***POP

***KPOP

***HIP-HOP [ TRAP/LOFI/BOOMBAP etc...]

***RNB

***VARIATIONS AND FUSION OF THE ABOVE GENRES.

Packages offered:-

***1. High-Quality industry-standard beats.{stating the obvious}

***2. Mixed and Mastered tracks with the potential of taking your projects to the next level.

 [ using powerful tools like OZONE's NEUTRON/TONAL BALANCE etc.{FYI. if you're into technical stuff} ].

***3. Unlimited revisions { Ready to take all the obligations required until you get your desired result in the fastest time possible}.

***4. You get full rights to this intellectual property /[beat]. 

***5. No need to give producer credit. { if given much appreciated}.

 

 I have produced for clients from sites like Beatstars, youtube, and personal websites etc. and I have over 5 years of experience as an all-round both online and offline producer. Please don't hesitate to talk to me and explain your needs. I'm ready to help you. Thank you for stopping by!

 REFUNDING IS AVAILABLE!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible artist, super receptive at the time I suggested modifications and completed my order without any trouble. I will surely work with him again, super recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Melpollux, it was really great to have you as a client. Happy to help you anytime.

:

Great delivery, high-quality music. I am definitely going to order again from KayKaylowkey! I recommend everyone who needs any beats or music to order from him. Communication is great and the delivery is also perfect!

:

Thank you! Camield, it was a pleasure having you as my client. Happy to help you anytime.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий