вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г.

Provide You With Powerfull Meditation Music In 24H











About:

I'll give you 5 beautiful tracks for use in meditation or yoga videos, classes or any other special wishes. They're royalty free so now worries when uploading it to YouTube or using it in Spa or Yoga classes. You'll have all rights ones you bought them.



The music can also really help with mental health problems as depression, anxiety or sleep disorder because the frequencies of the soundscapes. I struggled with anxiety in the past and this really helped me. Hopefully I can help other people with my music.



They're all professionally created, mixed and mastered in my studio. Made with lots of love for this type of music and feelings that it's giving you. 



If you wish to have one track that's made longer for you're videos. Please select the extra gig. 

Contact me if you want multiple tracks to be longer. 



Also check my other gigs for more. I can make a professional track to your wishes and use for you only. Or mix your spoken word vocals with the music etc. 



Hope you work with you! 



Greetings,



Kaymon 

Reviews


:

great music for my yoga studio. Thank you Mercuroid, I definitely purchase more music.

:

The music is amazing. You can hear it's a professional producer because the sound quality is better then other tracks I found on Fiverr. He's an amazing guy and delivered in less then 15 minutes. I'm definitily working with Kaymon again and can't wait for more music!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий