воскресенье, 12 апреля 2020 г.

Compose, Arrange, Produce And Record Music For You











About:

I will write, compose, arrange, produce, record and mix music for you.



You may provide me any sort of idea, music reference, even a whistle, or just tell me what you want.



I will then compose, arrange and produce songs, jingles, music for your play, film, or videogame; or whatever you need. I like to take my time to let the ideas flow and get the best out of your needs; because music is a way of expression, and a song is only succesfull when it has acomplished to transmit whatever message you're trying to say with it.



My best work comes from instrumental pieces; but I can mix your vocals as well, and even hire a local professional singer if that's what you need.



At the end, you will recieve a high quality .wav audio file with all your requirements.



*Please, contact me before making any order. I'll answer as soon as I get it.



A bit about me:

I am a Musician, Songwriter, Composer, Arranger and Music Producer. I have a couple years of experience producing local band's songs and personal projects. I specialize in the following genres:



  • Rock
  • Metal
  • Indie
  • Instrumental
  • Classic
  • Ambient
  • Epic
  • Cinematic


Any question, please feel free to send me a message. I usually answer within a few minutes.

Reviews


:

Excellent Seller, went out of his way to accomodate my custome requirements, delivery a final product that I'm very happy with, great communication throughout. Looking forward to working with this Seller in the future again.

:

Excellent Seller, went out of his way to accomodate my custome requirements, delivery a final product that I'm very happy with, great communication throughout. Looking forward to working with this Seller in the future again.

:

Once again a great delivery. Highly recommended!

:

Super fast and as I expected, super helpful and did not charge extra for his help , great producer to work, with will use his services again.

:

Very high quality, fast delivery, excellent communication with the Seller throughout the delivery process. Highy recommended!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий