четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Make Sibelius Or Finale File Of Your Music











About:

In this GIG I will turn your handwritten composition into professional digital sheet music, ready for publishing or edition. I provide .pdf, .jpeg,.sib, .mid, .mus & musxml files. If you don't have time for typing your music, write me and I will deliver text of any difficulty with all author remarks. 




1 page = 1 gig   (5$) 


Let's create a masterpiece together!

Reviews


:

There's a reason this seller is popular and highly rated. The music is worth it and was delivered faster than one could even order a score from a store.

:

I always have a wonderful experience with Milka. She communicates well and delivers excellent music in a timely fashion. Always a pleasure. Thank you so much!!!

:

Excellent work as usual! Thank you for helping me on my journey to love playing piano again!

:

Really friendly and helpful.

:

Always do a great job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий