воскресенье, 12 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Your Song And Also Vocal Tune, Mix And Master











About:

Highly Experienced - 100% guarantee

Exclusively on Fiverr, I will music compose your company music or song, sound logo, podcast, commercial, presentation and pop/urban hip-hop track at a cheap rate. I also fix your vocal alignment, pitch correction, tempo/bpm problem, vocal tuning etc.



My used DAW: Logic Pro X 10.4.7, Steinberg Cubase 8



I am here to make your ideas to fruition. Just give me the details what you would like, what kind of vibe you are looking for!



After 10+ years in the music industry, I have composed music for well known singers of Bangladesh . Such as Bappa Mojumdar, Hasan Abidur Reza Jewel, Shaown Ganwala and many others. Your final production will be a finished product that you will enthusiastically want to share.



My work samples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WIOAs29SM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVInW2CoY5s



Please check my works then decide to give me project or not.

Your ideas and feedback are very valuable to me, let’s chat about how to create the perfect soundtrack for you right here on Fiverr! 

Feel free to ask anything whatever you want, i'm always here your service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing Composition! Highly Recommended!

Seller's Response:

fast nd furious as usual bro!!!

:

Thank you so much :)

:

Outstanding Service! Will definitely recommend this service as Arnob is extremely talented and very professional. Truly dedicated in his work!

:

always positive, coming again!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий