четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

5 Piano Compositions For 5 Dollars, Composer











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE ! 

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED  !





ONLY FOR 5$ i deliver you One Pack of 5 Original piano pieces of your choice that i already composed myself. Each composition is about 1 min or more and everybody can use them !



Can i ask you a Demo before ordering ?



Of course ! Contact me and i will send you my demos for Free :)



Then choose 5 tracks you want, order, and i deliver you the entire tracks in WAV HQ !

Simple and guarantee 100% satisfied !



License and Rights : 



Every piano composition that i deliver you is Royalty-FREE and FREE for Commercial use for video promotion (Youtube background Videos, TV Commercial advertisings, etc...)However, if your intention is to sell my tracks on a musical platform, contact me to talk about partnership terms :)



My Career :



I'm a Professional Pianist, Cellist and Composer since more than 10 years now, and i'm continuously creating new pieces for producers. These original compositions are available for everyone and can be used in every projects (TV, films, backgrounds Videos, Weddings, etc...).

































Reviews


:

great work! great person, thanks a lot!

:

This was great. I had a very specific scope and this was delivered with professionalism and flair. Such a talented artist!!

:

AWESOME Fiverr! Quick, communicative, polite, wonderful to work with. Highly recommended.

:

talented musicians! your music is cool!

:

Christophe has done a great job, delivered on time and the service was as described. This is my second order with him, I'll be back for more. :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий