суббота, 11 апреля 2020 г.

Make An Original Metal Or Rock Instrumental For You











About:

I will make an original metal/rock/hardcore instrumental song for you, with excelent sound quality!



The song will be fully mixed and mastered and I can deliver it in MP3 or WAV format.



I can provide stems (project tracks: guitars, drums, bass, etc. separately) if you need them.



You can use the instrumental for any purpose you like! Including commercial use!



I can also record your own song if you send me a guitar pro.



Describe the style of the song that you're looking for and send me a couple of references for me to work with, I can create something that sounds simillar. If you have a demo of a song that you'd like me to enhance/re-create, I can help you too.



 Also check out my gig extras (under the Order Details section):



  • Create a GuitarPro file with guitar tabs
  • Additional instrument (piano, strings, synth, ambient lead, electronic beat, etc.)
  • Deliver the order in only 2 days








Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий