четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Original Music For Your Project











About:

Hello there! 



My name is Caleb Powers and I am a freelance composer/musician that would love to help you with original music for your project. I have experience in a wide variety of genres and styles, such as cinematic/orchestral, electronic, singer-songwriter, folk, and more. I have written music for YouTube channels, podcasts, and videos for companies and churches, as well as released music of my own.



More samples can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/calebmpowers



Rates are per minute of music depending on the amount of instruments and the complexity of the track. A thirty second track would be half the price--feel free to message me for any custom offers!



I look forward to working with you!



- Caleb

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий