четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Record An Amazing Custom Metal Song











About:

I will make a custom instrumental song (no lyrics) to use it anyway you want it, as background music of your video, your videogame, broadcasting.....or just for fun!! you decide!!



--->Every minute will cost $5, you can order the quantity and i'll take care of the rest :)



I offer professional quality, all the songs are recorded and mastered in any format you wish!! (MP3, WAV, FLAC...) and include all the instruments that the song may need (which means guitars, bass, drums and pads or orchestra if needed)



--->I also offer gig extras!! I also add orchestrations if you want a symphonic metal song, I offer sheet music or tabs, or even send you each instrument recorded separately  



All songs will be yours to freely use anyway you want it (even monetize your videos), but I still own the copyright of the song.

Reviews


:

He was always quick to respond whenever I had questions, remarks, or inquiries. The song evolved a lot as the project progressed and I have to say that not only did it only improve more and more, but he also has a good balance between listening to my suggestions and introducing his own elements which improved the song and matched up with what wanted. Patient and committed to a great result -- great experience!

:

the best job as always, I hope to continue working with him

:

Great job, thank you very much! Nice communication!

:

WOW the best

:

The best ever




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий