вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Make An Amazing Soundtrack For Your Videogame Fmod Included











About:

Welcome dear developer!





 I will produce an original soundtrack according to your specifications. Lets work together in the construction of the soundtrack tailored to your game, film, animation, trailer, or music related project. You can provide me with music or video references to share your vision and we'll start from there.



You can see my portfolio in the link below:

https://soundcloud.com/alexandre-canales





 I can write music in any genre (orchestral, electronic, action, heavy metal, r&b, epic, etc) for game stages, cut-scenes or ambient music following (and helping set) the atmosphere of the scene.




 The tracks I deliver are high quality and original. Stem files included. Sheet Music can be requested as an extra.




 All composed tracks can be commercially published with exclusive rights.




 Feel free to message me about your project so we can discuss what work needs to be done.




 Thank you and I look forward to working on your project!



Extras:


- Sheet Music: $15

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very great experience. Very recommended and easy to work with. Will buy it from him again!

:

Thank you!!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий