пятница, 13 декабря 2019 г.

Create A Song For You











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST so we can discuss what you want to get the best results for you and also that way I can send you previews before you order, then you can decide if you want to work with me.



Hey there,



My name's Ranieri Faraoni. I'm a Songwriter, Producer, Guitarist. I've been a musician, playing and composing for more than 10 years and have two albums released with my former band (available on all major music distribution platforms), all composed, singed and instruments played by me.



I will compose and produce your song giving my total focus and attention to it the get the best result.


The song can be on any genre, I have a music degree and many years of experience playing the most diverse kind of music, live and on studio recordings.



My prices are low because I'm new here on Fiverr and still need to get recognition here, but they can still be discussed and even lower depending on each case, you can make a proposal and I will create a custom offer for you.


Also I can deliver your song really fast, I work in my studio all day so it's easy to give my full attention to your order.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! I love instrumental that Ranieri done for me! It is amazing and exactly what i was looking for. If you want to work with professional musician you should work with him! Communication is great, polite talented and patient sound engineer. I will recommend him :))))))

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

All stars,so patient and he knows he stuff so well and professionally,his communication is on point as well.i will definitely order more from him.excellent service

:

Thanks for trusting my work!

:

Thanks for the collab




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий