суббота, 14 декабря 2019 г.

Make Music For Your Film Using Orchestral Instruments











About:

I create instrumental tracks usually suitable as ambience music for movies/games/videos. 

If you want me to score a scene in your movie, please attach a video clip of the scene you want me to score. 

If you want anything specific, just ask.



Before ordering, please message me with what you desire for your track and wait for my reply. This is to ensure that i'm the right guy for you. I don't make music with electric guitars or piano. Orchestral instruments only. 



All track orders are specific to each customer. Tracks will never be resold to another customer. 



Why choose me? 

  • I dedicate much of my free time to work on orders. I work efficiently to ensure to deliver your order on time or sooner.
  • I work to ensure my tracks are of good cinematic style and quality
  • All music is original. If your order a track, that track is yours and yours only. I will never ever resell a track i've made for customers. 
  • I create tracks that fit your desired style and theme
  • All tracks provided are in high quality WAV format

Reviews


:

Great work again. Thank you so much

:

Amazing workmanship. I would love more!

:

Amazing! Thank you so much for your brilliant work

:

Amazing as always. Thank you so much

:

Outstanding work. Thank you so much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий