вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

Remix Your Track In Any Genre Youd Like











About:

I will remix your track into any of the genres I provide!



These include:



  • LoFi
  • DnB
  • Trap
  • House
  • Dance
  • Hip Hop
  • Chillhop
  • Space  Age
  • ...others can be requested (will not be fulfilled without prior approval)!


I've done remixing in my spare time for nearly six years, and it's where my origins in music composition lie! Feel free to contact me with any other questions!



Check out my portfolio for some examples of music I've made recently.



https://cyclonx.info/#portfolio



By purchasing my services, you agree that you own the track or stems provided, or have obtained the proper rights to allow me to remix the given music.




I do recommend messaging me before your purchase, to be able to discuss specifics and get to know your project!



Tracks may only be used for commercial use with the purchase of a commercial license. If you're unsure about this, please contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm satisfied

:

Crazy talented, fast delivery.

:

Thank you so much! Was very fun to work with the material you provided. 😊 Hope to see you again!

:

Great working with them

:

I will continue to order and work with them. They do all the work I love and need




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий