вторник, 24 декабря 2019 г.

Make Orchestral Music For Your Commercial Project











About:

I'm a professional composer living in Orlando, FL, and a graduate from the University of Central Florida. I've worked with Walt Disney Co., Sea World, and Busch Gardens, among other companies, and write commercial music in a pop-orchestral style. I also enjoy producing music for smaller ensembles. Please take a listen to my examples, and if you like what you hear, reach out to me! Can't wait to work together!



To begin: 

1. Contact me with details about your project including reference tracks and video is possible

2. Place the order

3. Receive finished track. I'll make small revisions as necessary, and complete the order

4. Leave a nice review :-) 



Please contact me before placing an order so I can get as much information as possible about your project. 





Reviews


:

Top notch work. Excellent and timely communication. Willing to do multiple revisions as needed. Would highly recommend.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий