понедельник, 16 декабря 2019 г.

Create Background Music For Your Project











About:

PLEASE ALWAYS WRITE TO ME BEFORE ORDERING!!!


I will compose and record background music for your custom project!
Need some background music to fill the mood of your project?
I am a professional conductor and composer and I can use the full spectre of classical instruments such as strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, keyboard instruments, guitars, choirs e.t.c.
Absolutely everything that is used in the classical orchestra!
A lot of ethnic/folklore instruments are also included!


We can start from as little as $5 per 30 seconds of music composition and go further with tons of options, negotiable fees and discounts, all designed to fit every dream and budget alike.




In order to do it properly I need to know the mood of your project, the purpose for composing it (game, video, advertisment, film...) and the melody, and harmony (background) instruments that you've chosen described in the FAQ!


If you have any questions feel free to ask and always write to me before ordering.

Reviews


:

More than I expected ! ^^ Really good and amazing !!

:

Such a great piece for my play. Thank you !!

:

The seller is very nice, and very fast with communicating, the product was exactly what I wanted!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий