пятница, 20 декабря 2019 г.

Compose, Record And Produce Music For You











About:

I am a professional musician /composer /producer with both a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Music perfomance.



I compose for: commercials, promos, presentations, web content, trailers, rock/electronic/pop/rap etc. backing tracks...



I will produce and master your track at studio quality. Ready for use in any professional venue. 



I am here to help bring your ideas to fruition. Just tell me what you would like, what kind of vibe you are looking for!



Revisions:



As music and art are subjective fields, it is our policy to offer small revision requests, not complete order overhauls, unless of course we made an "objective" error, which I will of of course fix for you.

Reviews


:

Alex, its amazing musicians, best sound, best head, best communication.....AMAZING! 6 stars

:

Repeat customer; great music adapted to my needs, fast work with good communication.

:

Alex did an amazing job, even if I am not an easy customer. He did deal the job with great professionalism. My clients are happy of the result. I hope to work on more project with time with Alex.

:

Great Sound, Great Work, Amazing Musicians, Artist! 6 Stars , thank'you

:

Thank you for your extremely professional and fast delivery! You are so talented. I will be sure to come back to you for future projects :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий