воскресенье, 22 декабря 2019 г.

Compose Original Music For Film, Trailer, Animation Or Commercials











About:

I can compose original compositions with high-quality virtual instruments at an affordable price for any known media out there: movies or videos, games, slideshows, audio books, presentations, business products, commercials and many many others.



The prices start at $5 per 15 seconds of original music in any genre or mood. Here are some examples: 

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgV2NBmndYc
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia_jndpgIz0


BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few examples of what you had in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will try to answer them all with clarifying answers.    



Reviews


:

Perfect job again, thanks!

:

100% positive, easy contact and satisfying final effect

:

Very nice doing business with you again.

:

Best composer on fiverr !

:

Seller was communicative and had a fast turn around time. Even though I was not pleased with his delivery, he provided me with a fair solution for both of us.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий