суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

Produce Your Commercial Voice Over Demo For 25 Dollars











About:

Do you have a bad voice over demo? Do you need a super high quality commercial demo for your voice over business? don't spend hundreds of dollars if not thousands, for the demo you need to get you started.



 what I offer:





  • excellent quality for the price.
  • up to 60 seconds of commercial VO demo with background music..american male voice over american female voice over , Spanish ETC.
  • Commercial demo only. I dont offer other demos as of right now like narration or promo etc.
  • 6 years as a voice over artist.I can fully produce your voice over demo in my equipped home studio.




what I'll require:



 send me 3-4 of your best raw recordings of you reading VO scripts in .mp3 or wav format

and I'll turn it into a super high quality Voice over demo with Adobe Audition recording software and industry standard VST plugins. please only send commercial read spots. I dont produce promo style demos or narration as of yet.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий