воскресенье, 22 декабря 2019 г.

Ghost Produce An Epic N Professional Orchestral Music Track











About:

WHY SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER?

1) High quality work guaranteed

2) Can produce any genre

3) I love to be creative in developing new melodies, new and different music

4) mostly I make dance, sad, serious, myths, future type music

5) Every time I do something unique in my every project

6) I will create a perfect , next level and better than ever music for your purpose



I also appreciate those people whose whole life just belongs to music and music only



I will put my full potential if we work together and I promise that I will never disappoint people like you

 

Thanks

 Feel music

DeBoy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Super nice and easy to work with. I got exactly what I asked for.

:

very nice person and explained demand to the point

:

Amazing person. Very communicative. Helpful. Would 100% recommend anyone to work with him. Polite, and produced almost exactly what I needed..... without me being in the same room!!! <3

:

very nice person and clear explanation




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий