четверг, 26 декабря 2019 г.

Produce Trap Hip Hop Music For You











About:

Welcome.


I am a professional music producer. I mostly make Trap and Hip-Hop beats but I'm always ready to try other genres also. I've been producing for years and have worked with many rappers and other artists. Making music is my passion. Please don't hesitate to contact me. Let's work together!


Here I will make a high-quality custom hip-hop/trap beat just for you.


If you're looking for a beat, to make a radio hit, background music for a video, or a track for other commercial purposes, you came to the right place.



I will provide you with a CUSTOM beat for commercial purposes so you can sell the songs you make using these beats on iTunesSpotifyYoutubeSoundCloudGoogle PlayAmazon, etc. After selling the instrumental exclusively to you I am not allowed to sell or lease this instrumental anymore to anyone else.



WHAT DO YOU GET?

  • MP3, WAV & TRACKOUTS, FL STUDIO PROJECT

  • Mixed & Mastered Instrumental
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 1 Days Delivery


You can contact me directly for any questions you might have.

Believe me, you won't get disappointed. 

We are going to make great music together.

Reviews


:

Bro that beat is 🔥🔥🔥

:

Excellent!!!

:

Excellent Service!!!

:

I love it bro made me sound like Travis Scott

:

It's a good beat but didn't fully get what I asked for. I asked for a 5:4 rythm and got a 4:4. I didn't want to waste time trying to have someone learn time signature. It was a great beat tho.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий