вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

Produce Video Game Soundtrack For You











About:

Please contact me first before buying a gig if you have questions, ask for suggestion which package to purchase and to avoid cancellation.



I've been composing and producing music for 6 years and have worked on multiple genre like rock, metal, electronic music and video games soundtrack. I've been playing video games for more than 20 years and have vast knowledge and inspiration of video games music, how to compose certain music with certain emotion, deciding what kind of sounds based on the situation of the event, or other thematic soundtrack.



I accept any music production request that suitable for video games soundtrack or anything for your need, any genre.



You can use the song produced however you want it, as commercial use, sell it anywhere, put it on your project, etc., but credits of the creator still go to me. It is possible if you want the full copyright which all credits (Even the creator) go to you (In this case I'm ghost producing) with extra charge.



Reviews


:

Perfect and Amazing seller

:

Amazing once again, gave me exactly what I needed with great quality. Thank you.

:

Received good quality very fast. Will buy again. Thank you.

:

Loved it and will buy again.

:

Helped me make my game worth playing. Will work with again in the future.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий