суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

Write And Record A Song For You











About:

I have written & recorded 100's of songs for bands and pop acts, movies, TV and light shows. I have also recorded personal one off songs, music for events and charities.



Here is our portfolio - https://soundcloud.com/dyhard-productions/sets



DUE TO A BUSY DECEMBER DELIVERY TIMES HAVE BEEN INCREASED BUT THESE WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL IN THE NEW YEAR



Do you have some words that you would like made into a song? Or you have some musical ideas to include? Maybe you would like me to build the song from the ground up? I work with you so you are thrilled with the result. 



I record a demo & get your approval before recording the full track. This is so I can make sure you're happy with the direction before recording. 



I am very proud of my 100% customer satisfaction. I have extensive experience in writing, recording and performing music & studied at the Jazz & Rock Academy in the UK. 



If you have music you have already written, or parts you want included or want adapted in any way please message me first and I can send you a custom quote. 



All songs are professionally recorded & mixed

Delivered in MP3 & WAV format



Reviews


:

This is second song I've had them do. They've done a fantastic job both times and gave me a speedy delivery! They also got the mood of the song exactly how I wanted it.

:

Ian worked as professional as mentioned in his introduction. He was fast responding and super creative in his work. All in all a great workflow!!! I'll be definitely back again

:

100 % every time!

:

Great experience ! I highly recommend !....and yes I will be back ! ~d

:

awesome job! Very professional and put a lot of feeling in it!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий