понедельник, 30 декабря 2019 г.

Compose Soundtracks For Movies, Films, Audiovisuals











About:

Professional soundtracks composing for your films or audiovisuals, all in MIDI instruments. You just let me know what are you looking for, give me your visuals, and i will do the magic. 



A lot of experience in music for intense, drama, scary, passionate scenes.



The key for a perfect work is understanding each other.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ernesto did my sound design for my project which he rocked! He did so well I had to have him do my score and soundtrack. He took my project to a next level. I am truly grateful. Not only is he talented and experienced, but he is very patient and willing to give you exactly what you want. Highly recommended!

:

Perfect. Thanks!

:

Ernesto is fantastic to work with. He recreated a classic standard to sound modern and it really came out sounding great. He is super nice, talented and dedicated. You'll be happy if you hire him. Thanks!!

:

I love Ernest, worked with him couple of times already, you wont find any one better than him on fiverr period

:

He’s totally great. Love working with him. He has amazing projects, he’s very talented. Can’t wait to work with him again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий