воскресенье, 22 декабря 2019 г.

Produce Powerful Edm Track And Drop For You











About:

*Please Contact First Before Ordering*

For this week, Delivery will be +-5 days due to high demand week.





I have been producing Music for 10++ years in my daily life and Fiverr, I have been doing various genre of Music (from pop, rock, big orchestral hit, Electronic Music, Trap, and so on)

(You can check my ratings & reviews for my previous work in Fiverr)



Producing EDM track has been one of my most favourite producing theme.

I will carefully produce your EDM track to be professional



I can create large style of EDM track that you want.



I will:

- Compose new EDM track (Based on the reference you want)

or

- Reproduce your original music to your preference style of EDM track

or

- Rearrange/Redo your EDM track to be more professional



In this GIG, you will get:

- Professional HQ Audio in WAVE Format

- Mix & Mastered Audio (included in every GIG)

- Revision if needed.

- Free Discussion before we do all the producing process (this is extremely recommended to achieve precised result)

- HQ Audio STEMS for each track in WAVE(Standard & Premium packages only)



Feel free to ask and discuss with me first if you have any questions

I will help you thru out the whole process



Reviews


:

Amazing producer! Hit it right on the nose with the vibe! :)

:

Thank You! I Love it! It’s very similar to what I wanted!

:

Excellent work mate.

:

Michael is a genius! Totally worth the wait

:

Excellence




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий