воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

Trap Hiphop Rnb Afrotrap Reggaetone Dancehall And Lofi Beats











About:

Hey everyone!


I will make Trap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Reggaeton, Dancehall and Lo-Fi beats that are tailored to your needs. I will do my best to follow your directions and give you a satisfying end product.

You can send me reference tracks, artists that have a similar sound, etc.


I also have some catalog of done beats ready for sale, if you interested tell me and you can choose a receive it immediately


I will also mix and master the beat for free!


I'm a perfectionist and I take my time to make sure every beat sounds flawless



You check out my work here: https://soundcloud.com/vinyl-studio01


I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий