пятница, 25 сентября 2020 г.

Record A Killer Piano For You Song











About:

Hi! This is Jesús Milano, from Caracas Venezuela!



I'm a skilled pianist in many genres, specially in Jazz and Funk! I'm your guy for your pro recordings, either Jazz albums or Funky sheds. This the first time I offer my services, so I'll offer you a SPECIAL PRICE, so contact me soon to get your songs to sound amazing. I can deliver Piano, Electric Piano Rhodes, Organ, Funky Clav, Lead, Synths, Pads, Strings.



I promise you the best sound and quality in my performance and keys sounds. You will get HQ Audio Files, MIDI files and 1 or 2 takes per song. You just send me your song in mp3 file and a lead sheet.



Let's do great music and have fun!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very attentive, good stuff!

:

Thank you so much!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий