воскресенье, 20 сентября 2020 г.

Compose An Intro For Your Podcast











About:

My name is Elizabeth, I am a creative entrepreneur, and I currently study at Berklee College of Music. I have taken multiple classes involving music theory and audio editing, and I have a high-quality list of software and equipment. I am very passionate about music, and I will put forth genuine effort into your order and keep an open line of communication. For my compositions, I primarily use Logic Pro X, with plug-ins such as Melodyne, Native Instruments, and Vienna Ensemble. I have created podcast intros in the past for personal use, which you can view in my gallery. Thanks for your business in advance, and I look forward to your order!



Reviews


:

Biz is amazing! She is talented, professional, and adaptable. she really made me a beautiful intro for my podcast. I can't recommend her enough!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий