среда, 16 сентября 2020 г.

Masterfully Produce Your Pop Song With Care











About:

My name is Peter and I will help you create the exact song you crave



Together, we'll turn your idea into a finished song, or write it from scratch with direction towards what you want



I've produced studio tracks for dozens of different clients, while 100% of reviews are positively rated. I guarantee that I'll work with your ideas to create a unique, radio ready track with quick delivery and smooth communication, while prioritizing your vision in the creative process, and adding my own influences to ensure us the best result!



I will use a variety of Live Recorded Instruments, Samples, and Synths; which will all be with professional equipment I've gathered over 12 years of songwriting, with some pieces costing over £1400.



Contact me for more samples of my work



Message me with any inquiries and I will get back to you straight away so we can see if we'll make a great team!

Reviews


:

He figured out what the songs was about,and made a good job out of it.

:

Thank you for a great mix / master

:

Thank for your work i like the result

:

Great, accurate, friendly response... all accurate. All very quickly. Thanks.

:

Thank you for a great mix / master




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий