вторник, 22 сентября 2020 г.

Compose And Record Music For You











About:

Hi There.



This gigs is about making a 60s of music of the genre you want for:



-Your podcast as Background music

-Your guitar solo improvisations as a backing track

-Your projects (independent video games, videos, youtube, Shows, movies, artistic career)

-Your Presentation

-Your Promo



If you want 100% full copyright and commercial use it would be the 20% of the total price of your purchase.



I can make music of every music genre but my specialization is Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, 80's music and ambient horror music highly influenced by John Carpenter. I'm working with a powerful updated MAC Mini and Logic Pro x.



The basic gig apply for 30 seconds of music, for more see in extras.



Contact me first before order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much I really appreciate it I love it!!! This is my favorite song of my mine now!!

Seller's Response:

I’m glad that you liked it.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely stellar work! Would recommend use again and again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kindness, god bless you 🙏

:

I love it!! Thank you so much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий