среда, 16 сентября 2020 г.

Professional Music Production And Mixing For Your Song











About:

You send me a vocal audio of your song. Depending on what package you choose, together we will come up with what the song should sound like. We talk about what emotions you want to express and what you want the song to feel like. I will always do my very best to match your idea and I will leave suggestions and tell what I think I needs.



The track will always arrive to you mastered and with a good sound quality. If "standard" or "premium" is selected I will professionally tune and mix your vocal track to perfection. 


I care about what I do and I am very professional. Send me a message and maybe we can work something out! Maybe this is your breakthrough song!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий