пятница, 18 сентября 2020 г.

Produce Relaxing Meditation Music With Calming Atmosphere And Soft Instruments











About:

If you want to meditate, sleep or just relax to a personalized music piece, I can create one especially for you, using a wide range of soothing instruments and sounds.



One gig per 15 seconds of original relaxing music, here's one example

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3nnKY1ZAVo



BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few examples of what you had in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will try to answer them all with clarifying answers.    





Reviews


:

Top Quality Work

:

Amazing Work!

:

Amazing work once again!

:

Perfect Work

:

Amazing work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий