четверг, 24 сентября 2020 г.

Compose Orchestral Classical Music With High Quality Instruments











About:

Using my talent along with a wide range of high-quality virtual instrument I am able to compose original classical music with baroque, romantic or modern influences: it all depends on your preferences.



Prepared to be amazed starting from one gig per 15 seconds of original classical music, composed and arranged with a high attention to detail. 



Here's one of my compositions, made with a strong baroque accent: 

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtX2a7y3QKI


BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few examples of what you had in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will try to answer them all with clarifying answers.    





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hired many times and always comfortably hire.

:

As always, everything is absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much! I couldn't do my projects without you!

:

Perfect musician and composer. Always prefer to hire!

:

Perfect piece of art! Very satisfied!

:

I buyed this to see if the seller could provide me a vintage orchestarl military song for a videogame and i'm totally satisfied from it.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий