четверг, 17 сентября 2020 г.

Produce And Mix A Lo Fi Hip Hop Beat











About:

I'm here to produce and mix a professional quality beat for rappers, content creators, and musicians. How my gig works is you give me an audio file and I make it into a lo fi hip hop/trap song. If you want me to make something from scratch, no problem. I'll always be happy to collaborate with anyone interested.

Reviews


:

Amazing! For sure i will work more with him!

:

Great productions, thanks!

:

Amazing communication and the finished result was incredible.

:

Great track, thanks! The communication and commitment were excellent.

:

The production was great and the seller was very easy to work with. The beat I got was really cool. I will definitely be back.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий